Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars – While it is smart to invest in a desktop or gaming laptop that will serve you for a longer time and will provide the best achievable performance, it just isn’t reasonable to expect us all to fall above $2,000 on a gaming laptop. You can still easily get premium gaming experiences from one of the lists of Top 10 Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars
Gaming on a less expensive laptop? We’ve got your back. Our list of top ten runs into the best gaming laptops you can get under $1000. Take your decision— they’re all budget-friendly and best in class laptops. Many folks believe gaming on a budget isn’t a good option, and those good gaming laptops around $1000 are rare and far between.
But, if you’ve got a budget of about $1000, then you’ve got sufficient money to get a gaming laptop with a robust processor and excellent graphics card — right where you need to play your favorite video games at highest or near to highest frame rates. We’ve gathered 10 of the best gaming laptops that you can buy for under $1000.
So, ready to find a budget laptop for gaming? Check out the Top 10 Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars.
Check out the table list of Top 10 Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars below and share this list with your friends, family or loved ones.
Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars Laptop Name Laptop Rank Laptop Rating MSI GL72M Gamer VR Ready Notebook 1st 9.5 out of 10 ACER Aspire V Nitro Flagship 2nd 9.4 out of 10 ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH71 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Alienware AW13R2-8344SLV 4th 9.3 out of 10 HP Omen 15.6″ 5th 9.2 out of 10 Acer Predator Helios 300 6th 9.2 out of 10 ASUS ROG STRIX Gaming Laptop 7th 9.1 out of 10 Razer Blade Stealth 12.5″ QHD Ultrabook 8th 9.1 out of 10 Acer Aspire V 15 9th 9.0 out of 10 Lenovo Legion Y520 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars
MSI GL72M Gamer VR Ready Notebook (Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GTX 1050...
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad Core Processor (6MB Cache, 2.8GHz-3.8GHz) 45W
- RAM: 16GB RAM DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Disk Drive: 128GB Solid State Drive + 1TB 7200rpm Hard Disk Drive
- Keyboard: Steel Series Backlight Keyboard (Single-Color, Red) with Anti-Ghost key+ Silver lining | Operating System: Windows 10 x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 2GB| Display: 17.3" Full HD eDP Non-Reflection 72% NTSC Display (1920 x 1080)
ACER Aspire V Nitro Flagship Premium High Performance Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7, Dedicated 4GB GTX 950M...
- Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
- 15.6 in Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M with 4GB graphics memory, Intel HD Graphics 520
- 16GB DDR4 2133 MHz; 256GB SSD + 1TB 5400 RPM HDD; Double-layer DVD SuperMulti drive
- 2 USB 3.0 (1 powered) • 1 USB 3.1 Type-C • 1 USB 2.0 • HDMI • Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100/1000)
ASUS ROG GL552VW-DH71 15-Inch Gaming Laptop, Discrete GPU GeForce GTX 960M 2GB VRAM, 16GB DDR4, 1TB (ROG Metallic)
1 used from $1,499.77
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz. 16GB RAM; 1TB 7200RPM Storage.
- 15.6 inches Matte IPS FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolution. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M gaming graphic card.
- GameFirst III technology prioritizes the flow of the game data across your network.Refer user manual below
- Feature the latest USB3.1 Type-C port for more convenient connectivity options.
- 100 solder points for durability and solid-feel, one piece keyboard with 1.8mm of key travel, gives you responsive keystrokes when typing and entering commands; The slide-off upgrade panel offers instant access, fit an M.2 SSD, a bigger hard drive or upgrade memory.
Alienware AW13R2-8344SLV 13-Inch QHD+ Touchscreen Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX...
4 used from $910.00
- Intel Dual Core i7-6500U 2.5 GHz Processor
- 16 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 256 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13 Inch WQXGA+ (3200 x 1800 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Touchscreen
- Windows 10 Home Operating System; Epic Silver Chassis
HP Omen 15.6" Full-HD IPS Flagship High Performance Gaming Laptop PC, Intel Core i7-770HQ Quad-Core Processor, NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti 4GB...
1 used from $900.00
- Intel® CoreTM i7-7700HQ (2.8 GHz base frequency, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores), Discrete NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 12 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB, 1 x 8 GB), 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive; 1 multi-format SD media card reader,
- Bang & Olufsen; HP Audio Boost; Dual speakers; HP Wide Vision HD Camera with dual array digital microphone
- Full-size island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad, Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support, Intel® 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo, Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN, 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 RJ-45
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" Full HD, Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD, GeForce GTX...
2 used from $989.00
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ Processor (Up to 3.8GHz)
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 Memory & 256GB SSD
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
ASUS ROG STRIX Gaming Laptop, GTX 1050 4GB, Intel Core i7, 15.6” IPS-Type FHD Display, 16GB DDR4, 1TB FireCuda SSHD,...
1 used from $1,199.77
- 7th-generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core 2.8GHz (Turbo to 3.8GHz) with discrete GeForce GTX 1050 4GB graphics. Dual-fan thermal design
- Slim 0.9" profile and lightweight 5.6 lbs body with 15.6" Full HD Wideview Panel, 72% NTSC
- 1TB SSHD FireCuda Hybrid Drive (up to 6x faster performance than traditional HDD)
- Aura RGB lighting keyboard with 4 isolated hotkeys, 1.6mm key travel, and anti-ghosting technology. 4 zones of lighting control. 20-million keystroke durability
Razer Blade Stealth 12.5" QHD Ultrabook (7th Generation Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10)
2 used from $1,399.38
- The Razer Blade Stealth's highly durable chassis is CNC-milled out of aircraft grade aluminum. Together with up to 8 hours of battery life, you'll be able to power through your daily work
- For extreme performance, the Blade Stealth fuses seamlessly with the optional Razer Core via Thunderbolt 3, delivering external desktop graphics and expanded connectivity
- Experience amazing color saturation with the QHD 2560 x 1440 (234 PPI) display. Images are bright and clearly visible with wide viewing angles of up to 170°
- Intel Core i5-6300HQ Processor
- 15.6-inch UHD 4K Display (3840 X 2160) with integrated camera
- 8GB DDR4 Memory
- NVidia GeForce GTX 950M Graphics Card / 1TB Hard Drive
- Windows 10 / Wifi AC / Bluetooth
Lenovo Legion Y520 - 15.6" Gaming Laptop Computer i5-7300HQ / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB / 8GB DDR4 DRAM...
- 7th generation Intel Core Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics and hybrid storage, for fast-paced gaming.
- With or without gaming headphones, the legion Y520 has you covered with 2 x 2W Harman speakers with Dolby Audio premium to deliver customized Audio for all content.
- The legion Y520 Features a Crimson backlight keyboard that provides 1.7 mm of key travel for crisp, accurate, and responsive keystrokes for those Late night gaming sessions. Storage system supports M.2 SSD and 2.5 Inches HDD at same time
Now that you know the Top 10 Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars In 2019 you can make an intelligent choice on where to invest in. If you’re a serious gamer and hunting for a good gaming laptop for $1000, then you can go with the ASUS ROG or Acer Gaming laptops. Both brands are popular for their body design and performance capabilities so that gaming laptops never lets you down. If you have any suggestion regarding our Top 10 Best Laptop For Gamers Under $1000 Dollars In 2019 list, then please comment below.